What We Offer
We at jTask use industry Change Management standards on all our projects. We also teach the ACMP® Standard for Change Management© to help our customers understand change management, how they can implement it at their company and use it on their projects effectively.
Who Should Attend
|Executives, project managers, change practitioners||Change teams and practitioners|
Introduction to the ACMP Standard for Change Management
|Boot Camp for the ACMP Standard for Change Management||✓|
|Course length||1 hr.||4 hrs.|
|ACMP QEP™ Course Code||Not Applicable||Q000139|
|QEP Approved hours||Not Applicable||3 hrs.|
|Pricing per attendee||Free||$350|
|Minimum number of students||5||5|
|Instructor travel expenses||Not included||Not included|
We provide training in two formats: Executive and Corporate. Our training solutions will provide the following:
- Clarity for explaining the role of Change Management to executive management
- Knowledge of what the Standard for Change Management is and its application
- Ideas on how to use it at your company for faster, deeper and broader change adoption
- Insight on current best practices and what change management pros are talking about
- Foresight of what pitfalls to avoid
- Awareness to make sure you are working on the right activities
You too can receive the same training that change management professionals and students from companies including AT&T, Accenture, Applied Materials, EPRI, Genentech, Hewlett Packard and Symantec have already received.
Call (1-877-535-1125) or email sales today if you would like to learn more about how you can receive this training.