“jTask, Inc. is extremely proud to be a Sponsor of ACMP CHG MGMT: Global Connect,” jTask President Roger Watson stated, “Since we cannot have a physical booth this year to show our commitment to ACMP, we will be providing a virtual booth .
The conference is set for June 8 through 11. It will be online and on demand.
“We’re enthusiastic about the marketing opportunity of this online format conference,” said Watson. “The booth will promote jTask CCMP Training.”
The ACMP, Association of Change Management Professionals, has launched the website promoting the Global Connect conference. The conference will feature quality content from the more than twenty leaders in the change management industry in thirteen sessions, with a kick-off speaker and ending with a global ACMP happy hour. Here are more details:
- World’s premier change management virtual conference
- Where those passionate about leading change can gain inspiration and access the latest professional tools and techniques
- 22 live, interactive sessions with Q&A and post session discussions
- 50+ pre-recorded, on-demand presentations
- First-time EVER – Multilingual sessions (Spanish, Portuguese, German, and more to come!)
- Speakers from 24+ countries around the world
- Dynamic Opening Keynote featuring Peter Diamandis
- 6 education track topics
- Attendees representing over 25 countries.
- Powerful networking opportunities
- ACMP & ICF lab experience
- Virtual exhibit hall with real-time communication between attendees and exhibitors
- One-on-one appointments to network with global change management colleagues, presenters, ACMP board members, ACMP staff, sponsors, and more.
- Earn PDU credits toward maintaining your CCMP™
- Make an invaluable investment in your career.
- All sessions will be available on demand for two weeks following the conference, giving attendees the unique ability to access ALL the educational content.
See what meeting content qualifies for CCMP or PMI PDUs, per the CHG MGMT: Global Connect agenda.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about our participation in Global Connect. We will be holding our virtual demo lounge during the show. Please pop in and let us know how you’re enjoying the show.
jTask, jTask CCMP Training, CCMP Webapp, and jTask Pulse are trademarks of jTask, Inc. ACMP and the Association of Change Management Professionals, and CCMP are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Association of Change Management Professionals. PMI is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute.
jTask, Inc. is a QEP, Qualified Education Provider, for ACMP, the Association for Change Management Professionals. This means that jTask CCMP Training fulfills the 21-hour, instructor-led training requirement for the CCMP exam application. As a QEP our training course is pre-approved for CCMP applications.
jTask is an ATP, Authorized Training Provider, for PMI, the Project Management Institute. Our trainings qualify for PMI PDUs.