We are thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of our jTask CCMP Training Community. This forum is designed to provide a platform for participants to come together and share their experiences in utilizing the ACMP Standard for Change Management.
Our primary objective is to help advance the discipline of change management by promoting the exchange of ideas, best practices, and strategies for using the ACMP Standard to drive change initiatives within organizations successfully.
Whether through training, guiding project deliverables, outlining service descriptions, or other approaches, we aim to provide a space where participants can discuss practical applications of the ACMP Standard to executing change management tasks in their workplaces.
The community will be open to all jTask students who have completed our training, CCMP professionals, and guests who are passionate about ACMP Standard for Change Management.
The group will provide a forum for members to network, share knowledge, and learn from each other in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Community Member Benefits
- Access to a community of like-minded professionals who can provide insights, advice, and support around the ACMP Standard.
- Opportunities to share knowledge on how the ACMP Standard was used on a business transformation or project.
- Opportunities to share knowledge on how the ACMP Standard was used to educate others on Change Management.
- Opportunities to learn about new technologies, tools, features, and best practices related to the implementation of ACMP Standard.
- Opportunities to learn about how to explain the value of Change management based on the ACMP Standard.
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals.
Please look out for a first meeting announcement soon and a guest speaker.
We would love for you to join us! Contacts us today if you are interested in joining the jTask CCMP Training Community of change professionals at email@example.com
jTask CCMP Training, jTask CCMP MemoryPak, and jTask CCMP Webapp are trademarks of jTask, Inc. ACMP and CCMP are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Association of Change Management Professionals. PMI is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute.