jTask, a leading change management training provider, is excited to announce the development of an innovative talk tailored for ACMP Chapter events. The talk is titled – “Mastering the ACMP Standard: The Essential Guide to Practical Implementation.”
This groundbreaking presentation is specifically designed to advance the practical application of the ACMP (Association of Change Management Professionals) Standard for Change Management.
During this talk, ACMP chapter members can expect to gain an overview of how to use the ACMP Standard to implement change effectively.
The talk will cover how to:
- Explain the value of managed change to the C-Suite.
- Agree on key change management definitions, concepts, and processes with team members and customers.
- Develop customer-specific change management models, methodologies, and frameworks based on the Standard.
- Create change management statements of work or service descriptions.
- Identify change agents in the organization and establish a network.
- Evaluate the change impact and organizational readiness for setting up a Change Management Office (CMO).
- Prepare for and facilitate a Change Management lessons-learned meeting.
- Measure, track, and improve an organization’s Change Management maturity.
- Examine the ethical considerations for practitioners handling complex, high-risk Change Management projects.
- Write job descriptions for Change Management positions.
- Troubleshoot Change Management adoption problems.
At jTask, we recognize that the ACMP Standard is just as relevant today as it was in 2014, and we’re thrilled to share its benefits with ACMP Chapters.
This talk was recently delivered at the ACMP CHG MGMT: Global Connect 2023 conference, and we were thrilled by the positive response it received.
If you are interested in having jTask speak at one of your chapter events or meeting, please get in touch with email@example.com
Talk Information and Assets
jTask CCMP Training, jTask CCMP MemoryPak, and jTask CCMP Webapp are trademarks of jTask, Inc. ACMP and CCMP are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Association of Change Management Professionals.