In 2022 jTask CCMP Training costs continue to rise, necessitating an increase in our prices after a long-standing refusal to do so by CEO Roger Watson.
“We continue we’re investing in the change management profession by offering the best CCMP Training courses in the world. ”
In the last 7 years we have not raised prices. However, in the last 7 years we have added features including
- jTask CCMP Webapp PRO,
- the ACMP code of ethics check job aid,
- an easy-to look at overview of course curriculum course chart
- New use cases for ACMP Standard implementations
- increased number of courses,
- provide regular courses to Asia Pacific,
- and, changed policy to allow students to come back.
Even with the price increase, our prices are still competitively low on industry average. Our new price will be $880 US, with a discount of $100 US to members of professional organizations including: ACMP (Association of Change Management Professionals), ATD (Association of Talent Development), CXPA (Customer Experience Professional Association), ICF (International Coach Federation), PMI (Project Management Institute), and SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management).Learn More